WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

~HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE~

ALL of us here at 6 CENTS INVESTIGATIONS,

wanted to wish all of YOU...
the Merriest of Merrys & Happiest of HollyDaze!!!

In January we will resume our investigations. We have dubbed our next one...
"The Alfred Hitchcock Project"

If you love ALL things Hitchcock...stay tuned....
wait until you find out HOW MUCH Santa Cruz - CA inspired him and his movies...
Was Santa Cruz his MUSE? Join us as we find out the answer to that question and so much more!!!

Stay Safe
&
Designate Drivers

We LOve Ya HEre at 6 Cents!
~CHEERS!~

No comments: