WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

BED SHAKING MYSTERY FINALLY SOLVED!...with the help of MEDIUM - JEFFREY WANDS



BED SHAKING MYSTERY SOLVED???

Many of you have followed my story of the physical paranormal phenomena occurring in my home over the last year and a half.
*For those of you that missed the story, just key in the word "haunting" and the back story should come up from the BLOGGER Search Engine.

In a recent BLOG entry, I mentioned the spirit of a man that looked like he was in his mid-twenties, brownish hair, and wearing a leather bomber jacket. Kind of a TOPGUN look from the 80's. I was uncertain if it was in my mind...
OR in my mind's eye??!!...

In the past year, I picked up a name for this spirit-person.
A friend sensed someone named Michael around me or coming to me in the future...
She had hoped this name she was getting would be attached to someone living...(cupid, lol...).
Indeed, this was the exact name I was getting...
But the gentleman was very much dead and seemingly a GHOST...
So, I just kind of let it go.

Internationally recognized MEDIUM Jeffrey Wands contacted me after reading my GV BLOG...
IN Jeffrey's message, he told me there was a spirit-man attached to me and his name...
...MICHAEL...
OF ALL THE NAMES IN THE WORLD ???
What were the chances?
I had never written his name and only told my friend!
Needless to say, I was speechless. I felt very validated. Jeffrey Wands told me that Michael had died from a drug overdose and was confused...

So, feeling a sense of encouragement I *contacted Michael*...
I spoke to him out loud the same way you would speak to a friend. He communicated with me by impressing feelings, thoughts, and images into my mind's eye, so to speak. He was able to convey his deep sorrow for his death and crippling fear of what was just beyond the LIGHT. He was terrified that he was going to Purgatory. He felt that his overdose wold be viewed by GOD as SUICIDE and he was therefore terrified of the LIGHT. He was rather stubborn in his convictions. He put the image of himself walking thru the LIGHT only to fall off a cliff into an endless, dark abyss in my mind's eye.

It took me a good hour to convince him that GOD had already forgiven him...
The only person that needed to forgive him was...HIMSELF.
I tried to express to him that he had suffered long enough here on the ghostly plane. His response was...
"Well this is better than falling into nothingness!!!"

I asked him about the LIGHT...
Could he see it ALL this time I wondered??
He said that yes he could but would turn away from it. I asked him to PLEASE, PLEASE look into the LIGHT and see if he could see, hear, or sense any of his loved ones???

Finally, I got the sense that he was ready to "go for it"...
And at that very instant a RED ORB the size of a soccer ball appeared....
It then shifted colors from RED to PINK...changed shapes from a circle to a HEART...and then WHOOOSHH...right through the wall where the light switch is. The heart shape felt like it was a symbol...his way of saying THANK YOU. The change of colors from RED to PINK signifies to me the restlessness of his spirit shifting to a more calmed PINK.

I have waited to discuss this until a month or so passed...
I wanted to see if my bed would shake, etc...
ALL'S QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT...
So with JOY,
I am pleased to say that I believe my beloved bed-shaker, Michael has crossed over into
the LIGHT.

No comments: