WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Sunday, September 02, 2007

FAMOUS GHOST ~ BACHELOR'S GROVE


"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day;
to the last syllable of recorded time;
and all our yesterday
shave lighted fools the way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow,
a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more;
it is a tale told
Told by an idiot,
full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing."

MACBETH ~ William Shakespeare

No comments: