WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Monday, December 03, 2007

POLTERGEIST ON YOUTUBE...DEMONIC POSSESSION?




POLTERGEISTS AND DEMONIC POSSESSION

In 1977, a family in England made the headlines in both the DAILY MIRROR and the BBC, for POLTERGEIST activity occurring in their home. The INCORPORATED SOCIETY FOR PSYCHICAL RESEARCH were called into investigate. Members of the society range from "true believers" of the paranormal, to scientists and skeptics.

This clip is a little over 9 miuntes in length and been viewed by over 100,000 people. Some of you may recognize this case once you see it. It has been highlighted as a case of true DEMONIC POSSESSION.
For this particular case, physicists were brought into study the velocity of objects being thown about. Scientists and mediums were also part of the study.

For more information about this case, unexplained faculties of man, and the SOCIETY FOR PSYCHICAL RESEARCH (SPR):
http://www.SaintBirgitta.com

No comments: