WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WHAT'S NEW IN 2008 ~ DRAWINGS OF THE DEAD...

Greetings Ghosties,

I hope your New Year is off to a great start!!!

We saw many changes here, last year at 6 CENTS...
Not the least of which was saying GOODBYE to 3 of our team mates. They were all Japanese college students and have now graduated.
CONGRATULATIONS, guys!!!!
We will miss their, techincal expertise, attention to detail, and overall positive attitude. The team is not the same without them....

But so goes the cycle of life and as they say,
"When 1 door shuts, another opens"...

WHAT'S NEW IN 2008

Drawings of the Dead
So, this year I will be, for the VERY FIRST TIME...
Displaying my drawings and portraits of the spirit world. A glimpse of what I see when Spirits/Ghosts come to me. This first portrait I drew...Almost 20 years ago.

YouTube Ghost Clip of the Week
Every week I will bring you a new, short ghost clip from YouTube. There are a number of ghost clips that I look at every week... Most of which appear to be faked or mishaps.
I try to bring you clips that really make you think.

EVP
The same goes for EVP's. These are a little harder to come by. This is because it's VERY EASY to fake. Without visual evidence, the EVP has to be quite compelling. I generally like to look at Paranormal Investigators EVP's.

Surveys
I will have Surveys each week that you can participate in regarding these various clips....
Let us know what YOU THINK!

Interviews
I will continue my interviews with various folks in the paranormal field and will try to bring you a wide variety of Guests...Some famous, some brand new.

Site Reviews
Do YOU have a really cool Paranormal site?
Want your site promoted?
Email me and we will see about showcasing your site and/or group.

More Book Reviews
Jeffrey WANDS' books were fantastic! I plan to bring you more of the same kind of quality reviews from a variety of paranormal topics and authors. Subjects will include: Edgar Cayce; Atlantis; Remote Viewing; History of the Ouija Board; Demonology...and much more!

Submissions & Artwork
PLEASE don't be SHY!!!
Have you always wanted to share your paranormal poetry, art, photos, and/or stories???
Well here's your shot....
I say GO FOR IT!!!


DRAWINGS OF THE DEAD
Her name is Sylvia.
I have NEVER been able to get her eyes out of my mind, they were so haunting.
She came to me about 20 years ago.

1 comment:

PA said...

Awesome drawing Rose, the eyes are definitely haunting.

Been awhile since I've been around your way, things are looking great.