WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

YOUR YOUTUBE EVP OF THE WEEK - Angel Choir EVP Real?

Added: August 31, 2007
http://hauntedtavern.proboards83.com/...

I was reading up about spirit voices caught on tape recorders and came across this "EVP" (Electronic Voice Phenomena) that suggests its a recording from the spirit world. The people who recorded the E.V.P Marcello Bacci and Mark Macy are professional ITC paranormal researchers. Some say it is an angelic choir. There was no one in the room other than the two, and no way music or sounds from anywhere else could have been picked up on the sound recorder. They have many more strange voices on tape, but I found this one the most interesting, I am not saying that I believe it, but its certainly intriguing, as I know about these researchers, and they are very honest and professional.

Angels are always associated with music, being the harp connection, and trumpets, and singing. Do you believe that this following E.V.P is a angelic choir?

http://www.worlditc.org/

No comments: