WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

~THE HITCHCOCK PROJECT~ 2007

Happy New Year Ghosties!!!

Hope you were ALL made merry...

Well, it's January so you know what that means?!
IT'S HITCHOCK MONTH...
The team has been researching Hitchock's Santa Cruz connection during our winter break and have found out so much information. Each day or so we will post some thing new about him, his career, and his love for Santa Cruz.
He was so taken by Santa Cruz he bought a home in the Santa Cruz mountains ( Shadow Mountain...i like to call it...having once lived up there ).

*STAY TUNED...

No comments: