WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Friday, July 20, 2007

DEMONOLOGY





DEMONS


Interestingly, the word DEMON in ancient Greece meant "genius".
It was a term used to describe ALL entities in the etheric world, good or evil.
It's cousin DAEMON, actually originates in China from around 2000 B.C. from the I CHING, and meant a genius that could converse with the spirit world.

In our modern world, we tend to describe demons as evil sources of energy capable of nasty little tricks, manipulations, and even full blown POSSESION. Oftentimes, people have very definite opinions on this subject, both sides passionately believing they are right.

Ultimately, it's up to US to decide for ourselves independently, what a demon is, what the nature of evil is, and if it ALL even exists??!!





DEMON-
An intelligence in the etheric world, low or (new) on the evolutionary scale, therefore its lifestyle appears to be evil or ignorant; capable of communicating with mankind, or being manipulated by them OR manipulating them, which ends in harm to people or their worldly situations; a soul-mind who pursued inferior activites in physical life, now abides in the lower plane and haunts man.





PHANTOM-
An ASTRAL BODY showing itself clairvoyantly as a human being, only hazy or in a substance less dense than the physical body; usually full blown; term used for an etheric world entity one does not know and is not sensed as one's GUIDE.





*SOURCE:
The Donning International
Psychic Encyclopedic Dictionary
June G. Bletzer ~ 1986