WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Saturday, July 07, 2007


"Modern man...has not ceased to be credulous...
The need to believe haunts him."
~William James

We have touched earlier upon this topic of demons but more as a defintion than anything else. The idea of demons have been with us for thousands of years, however, over the course of time the meanig has shifted radically.
In the day of the Greeks for example, they were known as DAIMONS that were "replete with wisdom".

*NOTE:
There is a SEARCH ENGINE on this BLOG
so type in the word demon for more info. on definitions...

TESTAMENT OF SOLOMON-
which is recorded in history as surfacing between the years of 100 - 400 & lists DEMONS from:Hebrew; Greek; Assyrian; Babylonian; Egyptian; and possibly Persian times.
SOLOMON controlled what he called the DJINN (demons) with his majic ring.

By the 16th & 17th centuries, Christians had devised a very structured and ordered method of categorizing DEMONS. In fact, JOHN WEYER estimated there were over 7,000,000 million DEMONS serving uder the 72 Princes of Hell.

DEMONS are often blamed for the ills and problems of society.
In many cultures, EXORCISM became a technique to rid one of the unwanted demon (also sometimes referred to as POSESSION). Catholic Exorcism rites date back to 1614, and possibly further.

Personally, I believe I have indeed encountered at least 1 DEMON in my life.
I was 21 at the time.
This occurred in the home I grew up in that was extremely haunted (more about that later)...
It happenend during my parents divorce.

My step-dad was a very disciplined meditator and did so 2 hours daily. He, however, was not a nice man, and without going into too much detail, it is enough to say he was at times abusive.

Applying the UNIVERSAL LAW of:
Like Attracts Like...
I think my step-dad was drawing in very nasty energy.
At the point of their final, physical seperation is when this experience occurred.

I had forgotten my gas card at that house, as I was moving out as well.
I was with a friend and it was a friday night ...we were headed to the movies.
The plan was that we go in quickly and then head out just as fast because we didn't want to be late for the show...
She had to go to the restroom & I wanted to call my boyfriend (at the time) to let him know what time I would be home later that evening. It was at that very moment of dialing the phone and listening to the ring, that I HEARD and FELT what I can only describe as a DEMON.

With the phone in one hand and up to my left ear,
my right ear was exposed and GROWLED into...
The sound was so close it felt like it had been closer than the breath of a whisper inside my ear.

I FROZE like a deer caught in the headlights and quickly left a voice message and hung up the phone.Hoping somehow there had been a strange echo in the house from my friend, I asked,
"Did you just say something to me?"
She said NO.
Still unconvinced and in a state of shock I said,
"Well, do yo have a frog in your throat???"
By this point she came into the kitchen where I was standing there frozen. I took one look at her and said,
"We have to get out of this house!!!"

I turned around and flung the front door open and together hand in hand we ran out and the down the stairs...
But RATS...
I forgot the gas card...
So, back we went...or rather I went and she stood in the doorway (can't blame her).
I turned on the light and opened the drawer where the card was kept, spun around and right as I went to turn off the lights...
POOF...
They went out by themselves...
At this point, my heart felt like it had leapt into my throat and we ran to my car.
We were so scared, we never even made it to the movies.

For More
RESOURCES, INFO & LINKS:
- 6 CENTS Investigations ~ Founder
http://www.6-cents-investigations.blogspot.com/
- WINTERSTEEL ~ DEMONS - Photos
http://www.homestead.com/WinterSteel/Demons.html
- DEMON NAMES & DEFINITIONS
http://www.homestead.com/WinterSteel/files/ShanaArticles/Demon_Names.htm
- COAST to COAST am Radio Show ~ ALL things paranormal & Photos
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gallery/images.html
- David Ickes ~ Highly Controversial & Thought Provoking
http://www.davidicke.com/content/category/6/25/39/