WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

24 THINGS TO REMEMBER...




Hello Fellow Ghosties!

I was sent this by my dear friend known at GHOSTVILLAGE as Sattvic Moon & felt that ALL of you readers out there deserved to hear this SECRET...


I found this to be true and inspirational, and wanted to share with you.


24 THINGS TO REMEMBER

#1. Your presence is a present to the world.

#2. You are unique and one of a kind.

#3. Your life can be what you want it to be.

#4. Take the days just one at a time.

#5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.

#6. You will make it through whatever comes along.

#7. Within you are so many answers.

#8. Understand, have courage, be strong.

#9. Do not put limits on yourself.

#10.So many dreams are waiting to be realized.

#11.Decisions are too important to leave to chance.

#12.Reach for your peak, your goal and you prize.

#13.Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.

#14.The longer one carries a problem the heavier it gets.

#15.Do not take things too seriously.

#16.Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.

#17.Remember that a little love goes a long way.#

18.Remember that a lot goes forever.

#19.Remember that friendship is a wise investment.

#20.Life’s treasure are people together.

#21.Realize that it is never too late.

#22.Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.

#23.Have hearth and hope and happiness.

#24.Take the time to wish upon a start.


AND DO NOT EVER FORGET - FOR EVEN A DAY;

HOW VERY SPECIAL YOU ARE!

~ROSE

No comments: