WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

DO YOU HAVE A TRUE GHOST STORY???



Ecto-Mist taken by me at
EVERGREEN CEMETERY

Greetings Ghosties!

How many of you out there have ever had a paranormal experience???
Well, now is the time for YOUR STORIES...

Are you a Ghost-Buster?
Have you seen a ghost?
Are you a REAL-Life Ghostwhisperer?
Do you want to publish your story?

Email it to:
woken77450@mypacks.net

No comments: