WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

6 CENTS Investigations

6 CENTS Investigations

1 comment:

Rose said...

Your investigation on Halloween at the EVERGREEN CEMETARY sounds kinda scary...i guess it's easier when you are not alone or is it? Can people come? I want ot hear all about it!

Do you watch MOST HAUNTED on the Travel Channel? Last night was really interesting, even more so than usual. The MOST HAUNTED team based in London, England are a remarkable investigative team! The place they went to last night was an old inn/tavern called Black Bull and the Bronte home (Emily, Charlotte...). The graveyard they went to was freaky and the table-tipping experiment was the most demonstrative to date. It went straight for Stewart and then tipped on it's side. I can't wait for Halloween weekend when they go live. Last year they went on the trail of Jack the Ripper LIVE! COOL!!!!