WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Veil Has Thinned...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Hello My Fellow Ghost Hunters,
Well, the day is finally here.
I cannot wait for our last vigil at EVERGREEN CEMETARY tonight, although i am a wee bit scared! We are still deciding on our next investigation site, so there is still time to put your 2 cents into our 6 cents ;0).
Did any of you watch Most Haunted last night...OMG!!!! Those scratches were so deep they looked like they needed stitches. The team is investigating the vaults underneath Edinburgh, Scotland. Apparently, it was a whole underground world filled with poverty, crime, and murder. I lived in London for a while many years ago! What an extremely haunted place.
I think it's so incredibly paranormally active in Brittany for two reasons: 1) The Earth's ley lines are quite powerful there...the Michael and Mary ley lines run right the way through Glastonbury at the Tor. 2) There have been many dark rituals of the Black Arts performed there which has had a cumulative effect. In other words, it has built on itself (evil) for centuries with every new generation! Lest we not forget Aleister Crowley hails from there. Crowley was an accopmlished adept who chose the Left-Hand Path and personal advisor to Hitler. He called himself "the Beast" and wrote prolifically of the demons he raised, etc...

Stay safe DearHearts!

Brightest Blessings!
...and don't forget to POST!
~Rose

*Weird Fact: Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin bought the former home of Crowley located on the Lock (yes, where Nessie is).

1 comment:

PA said...

I wish we got Most Haunted down here, sounds so briliant, the best we got down here is a local show called ghost hunters, a former childrens program host goes in search of ghosts, she gets scared of the seat belts in the car most of the time. They do get some creepy things on film sometimes, like figures crossing windows and stuff which is cool.

Hopefully in the next few weeks me and a couple of mates will be going up to the old mental hostpital and doing a bit of ghost hunting, hopefully we get something to post about.

Keep up the great work Rose I allways like reading your posts about your ghost hunting adventures.

P.S Led Zep Rules!!!