WHO IS ROSE

My photo
Santa Cruz, California, United States
I cannot remember life without GHOSTS/SPIRITS... My interest began in the paranormal when I was 2...that's when my mom told me I first started talking about GHOSTS/SPIRITS. I grew up like most of you, learning that one shouldn't talk about the things they can see, hear and feel. Now, after years of ignoring these abilities and senses, I can no longer deny it. The TIME has come...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

EVERGREEN INVESTIGATION...



Greetings Fellow Ghostbusters!

Learned something new yesterday while conducting visit #3 at Evergreen cemetery:

It's a really good idea to try to visit your investigation site 2-4 times if at all possible. This will help you get a good feel for the lighting, energy, as well as, red-herrings. This way investigations become even more credible when you have tried to duplicate or debunk your own investigation results. Helps us all reach the TRUTH...Which is what we're all searching for anyway, right?!

Check back often as i will try to update this post daily with new photos and/or information.

Best!
~Rose

No comments: